Locker Duty Compressor Kit
OX’s Locker duty compressor kit is designed to operate air shift locking differentials, and provides more than enough pressure and volume for multiple lockers.
System comes complete with pressure regulating switch to turn compressor off and operate lockers at optimum pressure.
Can be used with air tanks up to 1 gallon (entirely optional). This kit was designed as an economical air source for air lockers. While this air system provides more than necessary pressure and volume to operate one or more lockers, this system is not ideal for some compressed air applications (such as filling large tires).
– Check Valve
– Pressure Regulating Switch
-1/4 Push Connect Fittings (for 1 or 2 lockers)
– Power On/Off switch (with on light)
– Fuse Holder (with fuse)
– Vibration Isolators
– Mounting Hardware
– Air Filter Assembly (can be remotely mounted)
– Installation Instructions
– Permanent Magnetic Motor
– Duty Cycle: 9% @ 100 PSI
– Max. Working Pressure: 120 PSI (Pressure Switch Setting 85-105psi)
– Max. Amp Draw: 11 Amps
– Dimensions: 7.6″L x 2.1″W x 4.5″H
– Net Weight: 2.4 lbs.